by adamfaiz
.
.
.

Oh! Syirah
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!
0 comments
Assalamualaikum . 

Finally, I have time to update my blog after a while since my final exams just ended. 
I have a lot of time before I start my preparation for SPM next year. fuhh. I should appreciate this moment ! 

"syirah, where have you been?"

WHY I DONT WRITE THAT MUCH ?

Hmm, I am not that kind of person who has many things to be told but I prefer to listen to someone's stories. But, i won't say anything much after listen to their stories because I dont know what should I response. It's not like I don't like them or what but I think I am going to ruin that person's stories. Yahh, I know I am boring person. 

But, I hope my friends will appreciate this "ability" in many ways such as 'place' for them to express their feelings. Maybe. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so grateful because I just finished my exams ! banzaiiiiii !!! 

I can watch any movies, dramas and variety shows without any obstacle ! (ngehh)

I feel bad to myself sometime for not planning my future . I dont have any ideas what shoud I be when I grow up. I hope i will find it soon. 

SHINEE WILL COMEBACK THIS NOVEMBER !! YADAIIII YADAIII !!

I AM NOT READY FOR THIS! 

ok bye.


Assalamualaikum.