by adamfaiz
.
.
.

Oh! Syirah
THE LIEBSTER AWARD
7 comments
Hi there ! i have been nominated in The Liebster Award by Ain Najwa . Thank you very much sis ! Love u so much . Hahahaa... u should visit her blog. Its quite awesome ! she is kpoppers too. hahahahaaa... waitwait... inever heard about this award.. i don't know who start it first and i'm curious about it. hehehee.. without wasting time anymore, let's start it !

Rules :


Nominees :

You
You
You
You
You

I'm sorry. i don't know who should i recommend. i'm sorry if i'm disturb u nominees. heheheee. Check them out ! :)

Time to answer : 

1. Who inspired you the most?

 - My parents i guess. :)
2. What is the most silly things u've ever done?

- Damaged the camera. :(

3. What is the 3 top things-to-do before you die?

 - Visit Mecca and Korea.
-  Graduate. Lol.
- Buy a big house for my parents.

4. What is the changes that you wanted to make to the world?

- I want to tell the world to respect my family .

5. Do you prefer a good guy or a bad guy? Why?

- Good guy, because because they have a kind heart. lol. i guess.

6. How will you describe yourself in 5 words?

- I'm a hardcore shawol yeah. 

7. What is your favorite movie?

- The Mortal Instrument : City Of Bones

8. The last thing that makes you cry is?

- I can't visit Korea this month. :'( . hahahaaaa.

9. What is your very first ambition?

- Judge in court.

10. The 2 things that you always wanted to tell your mom are?

- I love you.
- I'm so sorry.

aaahhh. i'm sorry if my answer quite boring. :/ 

Now answer my question :) 

  1. What is your favourite song ?
  2. What is your ambition ? Why ?
  3. Who give you inspirit ?
  4. The last thing you do ?
  5. Do you prefer college or university ?
  6. What is your hobby ?
  7. Do you like kpop ?
  8. 3 country that u want to visit.
  9. 3 words to describe you.
  10. What is the colour of shirt you are wearing now ?
enjoy ! :)