by adamfaiz
.
.
.

Oh! Syirah
Simple Segmen by IKA
1 comments
http://i.imgur.com/02IAERY.gif



JAWAPAN BOLEH DIBERI DALAM BAHASA INGGERIS ATAUPUN BAHASA MELAYU


JUST IF...


1. If i woke up one morning and find myself had switched bodies with someone i know, i will scream . But if that person i hate so much ( mah enemy ) aku nk kenakan dia. *tak ke kau mcm kenakan diri sndiri blik ?* means mcm kwn baik org yg kita trtukar bdn aku buli dia. hahah.

2. If i have to be an animal, i would choose to be eagle because i want kill someone that hurt my love. ( family, bias, friend )

3. If i had only 24 hours to live, i will keep praying, donating and things that i can do . If it possible.

4. If a classmate asked me for the answer to a question during an exam while the teacher was not looking, i will give it the answer dgn satu syarat. *janji dia bg jwpn ape yg ak nk tnya*

5. If the whole world were listening to me, i will say i love my country, i love my family, i love my religion ( islam ), i love my friends, i love my pet, blablablablablabla and many more !

6. If i am a rich person, i will donating my money ( InsyaAllah ) , travel around the world. Buy a new house for my parent. :)

7.  If i am an ice cream, i will choose vanilla flavor because i love it ! 

8. If someone's underwear was showing, i will pndg arah lain.

9. If i can change one of the bad habits that i have, i would change the ... act, if i'm scared i'll automaticly bite my finger's nail. hahahaahahah. 

10. If i am a superhero, i would like to be ultraman. hahaha. i can throw sasaeng fan into the Han River. ( special, sbb klu aku letak kt tong smph mcm mna ? ) ultraman ada laser. haa. blh terbang. besar pulak tu. tp ade limit time. tu kalau penat. hmm. aku hyperactive , x pnt sgt kut. :P

11. If a film director made a movie of my life, i would like to play as main character.

12. If were invited to have a tea with the queen of england, i would say thanks for the tea. hahha. *kejam*

13. If i were the president of the united states, the problem or concern would i work on first is mengistiharkan agama utama ialah agama Islam. hahhaahah . 

14. If i had to describe myself using three words, it would be The Weird Girl. hmm. idk but my friends always call me Alien because i'm hyper and always doing weird thing.

15. If i could be anybody besides myself, i would be SHINee. huhuhu. *berangan*




JOM JOIN. HADIAH MENARIK MENANTI ANDA.